Saturday, July 30, 2011

You-know-who(it)

The end of Harry Potter and Deadly Harrows 2 became my inspiration for the title of today's post :)
For you who haven't watched it yet, there's an antagonist character, Lord Voldemort who many times called as "You-know-who" How come he could have that kind of predicate??.. Hmm it sounds like he is very famous, huh? thus everybody does know that who is "You-know-who"

The "You-know-who" must be an "image", same as my wish for bon-bon tarte. Someday, bon-bon tarte should be called as "You-know-it" (i wish).
Before to that point, I want to introduce the bon-bon family "egg tart edition" until now (and there also custom flavors available) :) these photos are dedicated by lovely sweetstuffie production :) much obliged! (=thank you very much)







Connect to the story, i write this post to clarify about bon-bon tarte. Bon-bon means sweet and tarte means cake, therefore, bon-bon tarte is sweet cake. The bon-bon tarte is the entirety (whole) project with egg tart as the pioneer tarte. Now, I'm working on cup cakes, right I'm starting but I'll try my best for every you guys cute-elegant-lovely-wishes cupcakes :D

And now again, follow our twitter: @bonbontarte..

cyaa on the next post (Hint : Cup cakes)

"You-know-it"..... cause sweets are never enough

0 tarte:

 
template by suckmylolly.com