Thursday, July 21, 2011

Refreshing words..

Hello bonbon readers :) hope you're all in good mood today :)
After long time, finally i can post something again here,,
I'm getting excited about bonbon future.. guess what? 
No, not because I have contract with big company..
or.. no, still wrong ,, I haven't open any store yet (but hope it will :D)

I had trial with my giant (hmm or medium) oven today and it works.. the oven arrived yesterday and it such my infestation to achieve more efficiency..

Another nice-to-hear is... happily say that bonbon has already had an "id card" which was designed by jessica, my fav conceptor. A classic yet simple name card for bonbon.. (thanks a bunch sweetstuffie production)..


Yes, again, this all b'cause sweets are never enough.. 


Note : i'm not yet a good writer.. but i'll try to make an enjoy-to-read writing from post to post <3

0 tarte:

 
template by suckmylolly.com