Wednesday, July 27, 2011

for me, it's a PASSION

May this encourage you.. 


It starts with the simple question like, "What's your hobby?", then go to another random question like "What's your favorite thing?", then become a serious yet glimpse question like "What's your goal?"

bon-bon tarte


For me, I don't have a certain answer for those three similar questions, but if anyone asked me, "What's your passion?", i'll directly answer, "bon-bon tarte" :D is it exaggerated? hmm maybe yes maybe no. I can't stop thinking about the egg tart, cup cakes, fondant, decorating, and so on. The desire and curiosity about pulchritude (=beauty) that i-can-see on the cake successfully made me delirious (=crazed).


thank you jessica


I've seen another that knows her passion, sweetstuffie. She mesmerized me with her photos and creative instinct. What she'd done just, yes, i super like it.Thank you for the gift, it's so precious:) This become one of the reason to be grateful since I have people that encourage and support me a lot (thanks a bunch for those people, I save you in my heart and God notes your kindness :D)
bon-bon tarte by sweetstuffie production


I think the words are right, "Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion"- Hebbel quotes. You can stand to do your work, trying to accomplish it soon and voila it's done, but when you forget to impart your passion, then it will just be like-another-man's-achievement. There's nothing will distinguish you with others. People don't like to be judged but they'll find a way to be recognized. The worst is, when you do something with passion, you'll never be crestfallen (=disappointed) because you did it with enjoyment (this what I believe). 


See yaa on the next post :)  




..sweets are never enough

0 tarte:

 
template by suckmylolly.com